Pineapple it is a very good source of plant compound called bromelain, which help to enhance immune function, reduce inflammation and improve gut health.
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
• 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
• ¼ cup ice
• 1 cup fresh, unsweetened pineapple juice
• 1/2 cup Biogreen O’Soy Organic Soya Milk Powder (Low Sugar)
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 2 tablespoons O’Young Natural Collagen Drink
• 84 Live Sea Salt (Sparingly)
• 5 drops Biogreen Brazilian Green Propolis
• Fresh pineapple wedges (for garnish)
1. Place the frozen pineapple chunks and ice in the bottom of a blender.
2. Pour the pineapple juice, Organic Soya Milk Powder, O’Young Natural Collagen Drink, Green Proplis and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil over top. Puree until smooth.
3. Pour into glasses, and garnish with fresh pineapple wedges.
♥ Consuming Virgin Pina Colada with Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil helps to boost metabolism and aids in weight loss.
♥ Pineapple provides sweet taste, which is a perfect ingredient to freshen up your meals. It is a very good source of many nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and insoluble fibers.
♥ Besides, it is a very good source of plant compound called bromelain, which help to enhance immune function, reduce inflammation and improve gut health.