Meatless meatballs that don’t call for any specialty ingredients! These Easy Vegan Meatballs are relatively simple and perfectly meaty.
Yield: 10 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
• 3 cups cauliflower florets (roughly 1 head of cauliflower)
• 3 cups cooked brown rice
• ¾ cups of Biogreen O’Kid Oatmilk
• 2 firm tofu
• 1 tablespoon spices (chili powder/paprika/cumin/black pepper)
• 2 teaspoons 84 Live Sea Salt (Fine)
• Enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a frying pan with a thin coating
• 1 cup diced carrot
• 1 cup diced pumpkin
• 4 cups chopped spinach
• ½ cup of diced tofu
• (Can add in any preference types of vegetable)
• 4 cups of soup base (5 teaspoons G Seasoning Powder +1000ml water)
1. Prepare all ingredients needed to make soup base.
2. Put water, carrot, pumpkin, spinach, tofu and G seasoning powder into a large pot and bring to a boil.
3. Cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes. In a meanwhile, make meatballs.
1. Cook the cauliflower florets in a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside.
2. Pulse the cooked brown rice and cauliflower through a food processor until semi-smooth.
3. Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl, add O’Kid oatmilk, tofu, spices and sea salt into the mixture. Blend until everything is incorporated. Roll into small balls.
4. Heat a thin layer of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat – add the balls and cook for a few minutes on each side – they will need to be gently turned every so often to get browned all the way around.
5. Place the cooked meatball on top of each bowl of soup. Ready to serve.
♥ Biogreen O’Kid Oatmilk is a non-dairy plant-based milk suitable for kids (from 12 months old) with unbalanced diet and also recommended for babies transitioning to semi-solid food. It is a nutritionally-balance formula which supports healthy growth and development in children.
♥ 84 Live Sea Salt (Fine) is an ancient practice of hand-harvested sea salt from France that contains 84 types of mineral and trace elements. It is pure, chemical-free and biologically active to provide your body with essential minerals.
♥ G Seasoning Powder is produced with freeze dehydration method to extract the essence of fresh mushrooms, kombu and vegetable to keep its original taste and nutrients. It is a healthy replacement for traditional seasoning as it is free from artificial flavourings, preservatives and MSG.