Servings: 36 pieces
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 400g all-purpose flour
- 180g Etblisse Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 180 ml Etblisse Emil Pinky Chia Soy (2 tablespoons + 180 ml water)
- 100g Biogreen PAC-37 Whole Dried Cranberries
- Half a teaspoon lemon zest
- 100g whole almond
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until it forms a rough dough.
- Use your hands to roll it into a log.
- Place it on the baking sheet and bake the logs for 20-30 minutes until they are firm and lightly browned.
- Remove the logs from the oven and set them aside to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the logs have cooled, use a very sharp serrated knife to cut them into diagonal slices about 1 to 1 ½ cm wide.
- Lay the slices cut side down on the baking sheet and return them to the oven for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cool store in an airtight container.
- These irresistible crunchy biscotti are lower in fat; protein-rich and packed with heart-healthy nuts makes a satisfying snack!
- Etblisse Emil Pinky Chia Soy prised as the storehouse of essential Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B complex from organic soya beans, chia seeds and beetroots to keep your energetic and “pinkish” look throughout the day!