Pineapples are high in vitamin C, a nutrient that may help to reduce an individual’s craving for alcohol by mediating the activity of the opiate receptors in the brain.
Yield: 1-2 servings
• 1 cup fresh pineapples (Peeled and cut into chunks)
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Bio-Enzymes Vinegar
• ½ teaspoon Eblisse Organic Unrefined Coconut Sugar with Ginger
• 150 ml purified cold water
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen Organic Sultana Raisins
• 2 small-sized beetroot (peeled and cut into small chunks)
• ½ tablespoon Biogreen Bio-Enzymes Vinegar
• ½ teaspoon Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar
• 200ml purified cold water
1. In a medium saucepan, combine water and sultana raisins. Bring the mixture to a boil over small heat and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes with continuous stirring. Pour the mixture in a bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
2. Blend the raisins mixture and beetroot in a blender or food processor evenly.
3. Add Bio-Enzymes Vinegar and agave nectar into the mixture and stir evenly. Place the mixture in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
1. Place the pineapple chunks, water and coconut sugar with ginger in a blender or food processor. Blend the mixture until it is well-mixed.
2. Mix in Bio-Enzymes Vinegar and strain the juice to remove the pulp.
3. Place the mixture in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
[Upside down cake mocktail]
1. Measure 30ml red layer and pour it into a single shot glass.
2. Slowly pour another 50ml of the yellow layer onto the top of the red layer.
3. Ready to serve.
♥ Biogreen Bio-Enzymes Vinegar aids in increasing body enzymes and helps in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
♥ Biogreen Sultana Raisins contain anthocyanins, antioxidant that helps to protect body cells from harmful free radicals.