Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
• 2 cups warm sushi rice, cooked
• ¼ cup Etblisse Trimming Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 sachet Biogreen Organic SuperTrio Energy Powder
• 4 sheets sushi grade nori
• 1 teaspoon sesame seed, toasted
• 1 small cucumber, cut into matchsticks
• 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
• 2 pieces of purple cabbage, shredded
1 sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap to cover the mat
• 240ml organic sunflower oil
• ½ teaspoon organic sesame oil
• 1 teaspoon Biogreen PreBalance Energy Powder
• 120ml soymilk (2 tablespoon Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder (Cane Sugar Free) + 120ml purified water)
• 2 teaspoons Biogreen Bio-Enzyme Vinegar
• ½ teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt
1. Gently stir in apple cider vinegar and SuperTrio Energy Powder into the cooked and warm sushi rice until they mixed evenly.
2. Cool the rice and divide them into 4 portions.
3. On a rolling mat, lay one sushi nori sheet with rough side up.
4. Wet your hands with water and spread out a portion of seasoned rice on the rough-surfaced nori sheet evenly. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
5. Flip over the nori sheet with rice facing down, and assemble with carrot, purple cabbage and cucumber stick in the centre.
6. Grabbing both nori and the mat, roll the mat over the filling so the extra space at the bottom touches the other side, squeezing down to make a nice tight roll. Squeeze down along the way to keep the roll from holding its shape.
7. Transfer the roll onto a cutting board. Rub a knife on a damp paper towel before slicing the roll into six equal portions.
8. To make vegan Mayonnaise, combined the ingredients in a large bowl. Blend with an immersion blender into a thick paste.
9. Drizzle with mayonnaise to the ready-rolled sushi. Enjoy.
♥ Sushi roll is the favourite for many, since it is gluten free, lower in fat and calorie, and most important of all, TASTY! It is simple and easy to made, and does not require much cooking.
♥ This vegetarian California sushi roll is filled with mouth-watering nori sheet, refreshing fresh vegetables and fruits, protein packed tofu and rolled with seasoned spirulina rice.
♥ Spirulina is also known as “Gem from the Sea”, with abundance of nutrients that your body needs, such as protein, vitamin, minerals, antioxidants and special functional components. It is recommended for everyone, especially to complement those with imbalanced diet and poor immunity for daily health maintenance. SuperTrio Energy Powder contains not only spirulina, but also other superfood such as chia seeds and oat bran that are high in fibre, omega-3 and other essential nutrients.