Craving for a hot vegetables side dish after a long day? Try this fantastic quick and easy spicy and sour stir-fried cabbage with black fungus. It’s not your typical boring vegetable dish; it is appetising, tangy and satisfying, will totally surprise your taste buds!
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
• 1 small head of cabbage, thinly sliced
• 5 pieces dried black fungus, soaked till they enlarge, then rinsed and thinly sliced
• 3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
• 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
• 8 dried chillies, cut into small pieces
• 4 tablespoons Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 2 teaspoons Biogreen G Seasoning Powder
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen PreBalance Powder (to garnish)
• 4 tablespoons Etblisse Organic Trimming Apple Cider Vinegar
• 4 tablespoons purified water
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen Organic Blackstrap Molasses
• 1 tablespoon Etblisse Organic Whole Cane Sugar
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
2. Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a saucepan and then toss in garlic, ginger and dried chillies, sautéing until fragrant.
3. Add in the cabbage, black fungus and seasoning, sauté for 5 minutes or until the vegetables become soften.
4. Stir in the sauce and mix well until the sauce is evenly distributed.
5. Turn off the heat, garnish with Prebalance Powder. Ready to serve.
♥ Etbliss Organic Trimming Apple Cider Vinegar is patiently fermented and matured using luscious, organic Spanish apples. Each bottle comes with beneficial enzyme strands known as the “Mother”, that help with food digestion and nutrient absorption.
♥ Biogreen Organic Blackstrap Molasses is a thick dark viscous syrup extracted from organic sugar cane and is unsulphured. It is packed with micronutrients such as iron, calcium, potassium and copper. It helps to warm up the body, increases blood count, reduces menstrual problems and strengthens kidney.
♥ Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is cold-pressed from fresh coconuts and is free from trans-fat and cholesterol. Its lauric acid content helps in weight loss, improves digestive system and confers antibacterial and antiviral properties.