It is a juicy and healthy dessert you can never feel guilty about.
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
• 1 cup ripe pineapple, chunked
• 5ml Biogreen SoyLab-16 LAB Fermented Extract
• ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons Etblisse Organic Whole Cane Sugar
• 2 star anise
• 3 slices ginger
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ½ cup purified water
• Mint leaves (to garnish)
1. Add star anise, ginger, cinnamon, whole cane sugar, lemon juice and water to a small saucepan on low-medium heat and bring to boil.
2. Add pineapple and allow to simmer for 10 minutes until pineapple softens.
3. Cover and refrigerate the spiced pineapple for at least 1 hour to blend the flavour before serving.
4. Lastly, toss the cold spiced pineapple with SoyLab-16 and garnish with mint leaves. Ready to serve.
♥ This spiced pineapple is high in fibre, gluten-free, provide good source of vitamins and minerals, delicious, quick and easy to prepare. It is a juicy and healthy dessert you can never feel guilty about.
♥ Biogreen SoyLab-16 LAB Fermented Extract is developed with state-of-the-art LAB probiotics technology and cultured through a 12-month fermentation and maturation period, which is known to improve gut environment by promoting growth of good bacteria.
♥ Etblisse Organic Whole Cane Sugar is known as the Oriental Chocolate for better vitality. It is vegan friendly, non-centrifuged, unbleached and unsulphured and 50 times higher in calcium compared to refined sugars. It is an ideal solution to replace refined sugars.