Yield: 4-5 servings
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
• 1 hard tofu (cut into cubes)
• 1 large eggplant (sliced)
• 12 snowpeas
• ¼ of a small pumpkin (cut into cubes)
• 6-10 stalks sweet basil
• 2 red chilies (sliced)
• 20 pieces kaffir lime leaves (cut into half)
• 1 tbsp Biogreen G Seasoning
• Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt, to taste
• 2 cups of water
• 2 cups Supergreen Soymilk (6 tbsp Biogreen Supergreen Soymilk Powder + 400ml warm water)
• 2 tbsp of Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
For green curry paste:
• 150g green chilies
• 1 head garlic
• 3 shallots
• 1 thumb size chunk of galangal
• 5 coriander roots
• 1 kaffir lime (just the peel)
• 2 stalks lemongrass
• 1 tbsp white pepper corns
• 1 tsp coriander & cumin seed (slightly roasted in a pan for 30 seconds)
• Some water to smoothen blending process
1. Slightly chop and combine the ingredients for green curry paste in a blender. Blend for few minutes until they become a smooth paste.
2. Bring 2 cups of water in a pot to a boil and stir in the green curry paste, vegetables (except snow peas) and kaffir leaves. Cook for 15 minutes until the vegetables become softer.
3. Add sweet basil leaves, red chilies, snow peas and salt. Let it boil for a while.
4. Pour in supergreen soymilk and coconut oil.
5. Stir well and they are ready to serve.
♥ Soya milk is most commonly used to substitute coconut milk in any recipe due to its creamy mouthfeel. Biogreen Supergreen Soymilk Powder contains 100% organic non-GMO skin-peeled soya beans, suitable to be used as low saturated fat and high protein substitute for coconut or dairy creamer in cooking.
♥ This version of Thai green curry is loaded with fibre-rich vegetables, and the appealing green colour does not comes from the green chilies only, but also wheat and barley grass in Supergreen Soymilk. Wheat and barley grass is known as superfood as they contain 120 types of nutrients, such as antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
3. Combined with variety of spices and herbs used, this bowl of aromatic and hearty green curry will certainly warms up your stomach and boost your health.