Yield: 1-2 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
• 100g Etblisse Almond Powder
• 10g white rice
• 30g rock sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 400 ml Etblisse Almond Soymilk (6 tablespoons + 400 ml warm water)
1. Soak the rice in water for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the soaked rice, almond powder and almond soymilk into a blender. Blend until reaching a fine and smooth texture.
3. Sieve the mixture through a cheese cloth.
4. Drain into a small sauce pan. Cook for about 15 minutes over low-medium heat. Stir constantly with hand whisk. Add in sugar and stir until dissolved completely.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in egg white slowly. Serve chilled or hot.
♥ Almonds are great for skin lightening. They are loaded with vitamin E to support skin brightening and nourishing skin from within. This recipe is modified from traditional recipe which replace milk with almond soymilk. Furthermore, soymilk contains isoflavones, which also acts as antioxidants to brighten the skin and improve skin tone.
♥ Etblisse Almond Powder is made up selected pure sweet almond without removing the natural almond oil and vitamin E for supporting skin whitening and nourishing lung functions. Chicory Fructo-Oligosaccharide (FOS) is added to support growth of good bifidobacteria in the gut, thereby promoting healthier gut environment and overall immunity.