Every woman wants to be beautiful and appear attractive all the time. Try out this soya beverage with black glutinous rice and red bean, a warm and nutritious beverage that keeps your skin glow and rosy.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Processing Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
• 30g red bean (soaked overnight)
• 15g black glutinous rice (soaked overnight)
• 1 tbsp organic whole cane sugar
• 2 tbsp Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder (cane sugar free)
• 6-7 medium red dates
• 400ml purified water
1. Cook the soaked red bean and black glutinous rice in water over medium heat, for about 30 minutes until they are soft and begin to dry up.
2. Cook the red dates with 400ml water for about 10-15 minutes over medium heat, until the water reduced to half.
3. Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Serve while hot or enjoy chilled.
♥ Black glutinous rice, red bean and red dates are known as precious ingredients in China due to their benefits to body. Added with soya milk, this combination provides warmth, promotes blood circulation and maintain ruddy skin.
♥ Black glutinous rice and red bean are rich in antioxidants, shown by their red, deep black or purple hue of their coat. They also contains various types of vitamins and minerals, especially iron that helps in promoting blood circulation and increase red blood cells.