This rainbow veggie bento box is vegan-friendly, flavourful and nutritious, making it a perfect lunch box for both children and adults. As different colours indicate different nutrient profile, eating an array of colours ensure that the nutritional benefits are maximized.
Yield: 2 bento boxes
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
• 1 medium beetroot, shredded
• 1 medium carrot, shredded
• ½ cup sweet corn, cooked
• ½ cup five grain rice, cooked
• 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked
• ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
• 1 cup shredded cabbage
• 2½ tablespoons Etblisse Bamboo Salt Organic Peanut Butter (Smooth)
• 1½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon Etblisse Emil I’Kid
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Raw Honey
• 1 tablespoon purified water
• ½ tablespoon soya sauce
• ½ tablespoon fresh ginger
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen PreBalance Powder
1. To make the peanut sauce, blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
2. To assemble the salad, add shredded cabbage into individual bento boxes or containers. Arrange the remaining ingredients in rainbow colour order.
3. Serve with peanut sauce and top with PreBalance powder. Enjoy!
♥ Etblisse Emil I’Kid is a dairy-free beverage that combines the goodness of natural unrefined brown rice, soya protein, soya lecithin and prebiotics. It has a smooth and fine texture, allowing better digestion and nutrient absorption.
♥ Etblisse Bamboo Salt Organic Peanut Butter is packed with nutrients such as plant-based protein, heart-healthy fats, vitamin Bs, vitamin E and forth. It can improve diet quality by providing sustained energy throughout the day.