Consuming a rainbow of vegetables as part of a healthy, balanced diet keeps you packed with various vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre, phytochemicals and antioxidants.
Yield: 8 servings
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- ½ small purple cabbage, sliced thin
Rice paper wrappers
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, unsweetened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons Biogreen PreBalance Powder
- 1 teaspoon Biogreen Organic Blackstrap Molasses
- 1 tablespoon Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar
- Hot water to thin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Prepare fillings accordingly and set aside for easy assembly.
2. Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan or kettle and set aside to cool slightly for cooking rice papers.
3. Prepare peanut sauce by adding all ingredients except water to a mixing bowl and whisking. Add 1 tablespoon hot water at a time and whisk until desired consistency is desired. Set aside.
4. Add hot water to a large shallow dish and submerge a rice paper to soften for about 10-20 seconds. Then, transfer to a clean, slightly damp surface and gently smooth out into a circle.
5. Add vegetables and a handful of mint. Fold bottom over the fillings, then gently roll over once and fold in the side to seal, then roll until completely sealed. Place on a serving plate and top with a room temperature damp towel to keep fresh.
6. Repeat process until all fillings are used. Serve with dipping sauce.
♥ Replacing refined sugar with blackstrap molasses and agave nectar provides more than just sweetness, also the minerals such as potassium, calcium and iron, which are vital for better blood glucose and blood pressure control.
♥ Biogreen PreBalance Powder is specially formulated using 5-colour ingredients with no added sugar to help vitalising our body systems and providing better strength and vigor.