Yield: 2-3 servings
Preparation Time: 6 minutes
• 2 ripe medium sized tomatoes
• ¼ medium sized red onion
• 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
• 1 small clove of garlic
• ¼ tsp cumin powder
• 1 jalapeno pepper (optional)
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Bio-Enzymes Vinegar
• Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse in 1 second until all ingredients are finely chopped. You may also chop the ingredients manually for better texture.
2. Serve with tortilla chips, wraps, or salad.
♥ This homemade salsa comes in minutes and tastes just like those you have in a Mexican restaurant. It is great for serving alongside with any pita, wrap, roll, tortilla chips and even salad!
♥ Quick and easy homemade salsa uses fresh ingredients filled with antioxidants, such as tomato and cilantro. Antioxidants are important to fight free radicals in your body that makes you sick and looks old faster.
♥ Paired with Bio-enzymes Vinegar that contains active enzymes, this flavourful and tangy dip can aids in digestion and boost your metabolism. Cumin in this salsa also helps in promoting digestion, not saying the high level of blood-making iron it can provides.