Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Chilling Time: 2 hours
Yield: 2 servings
1 cup purple puree (4 tablespoons Etblisse Emil a2 Purple Vision Milk + 150ml warm water)
1 ripe banana
Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar, to taste
3 tablespoons Etblisse Organic Black Chia Seeds
150ml Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder (Low Cane Sugar) (2 tablespoons + 150ml warm water)
Coconut whipped cream, as needed
Biogreen Organic Sultana Raisin, as needed
1. Blend all the ingredients for 20-30 seconds and divide the content into 2 jars.
1. Place chia seeds in a large jar, add in soymilk
2. Stir repeatedly for about a minute for the seeds to combine with the soymilk, then close the jar with a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Scoop into jars on top of the purple pudding.
4. Top each jar with a dollop of coconut whipped cream and garnish with raisin. Enjoy!
♥ Chia seeds are tiny but also packed a ton of healthy nutrients such as fibre, calcium, manganese, magnesium which are essential for bone and intestinal health. Also, they provide high quality protein and contain decent amounts of vitamin B1, B2, B3, zinc and potassium.