Sorbet is a perfect frozen dessert for hot weather, with much lower fat and calories compared to ice-cream. This recipe uses fresh organic watermelon and agave nectar instead of refined sugar or sugar syrup, making it a healthier dessert suitable for everyone, including children and elderly.
Yield: 2-3 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Processing Time: 5 minutes
• 400g organic watermelon, diced and frozen overnight
• 2 tsp Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar
• 2 tbsp Biogreen 100% Organic Prune Paste
• 60 ml water
1. Place the diced and frozen watermelon in a food processor or heavy duty blender, along with prune paste and agave nectar.
2. Blend and add water gradually until they turn into a smooth consistency.
3. Store in an air-tight container and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm.
♥ Biogreen 100% Organic Prune Paste is sweet and sour in nature, nutritious and contains high antioxidant level. It delivers good source of minerals, such as potassium, magnesium and iron. These minerals are important for normal functioning of the muscle, healthy nervous system, blood formation and skin ruddiness. Besides, its high sorbitol and fibre content help in promoting good digestive health and relieving constipation.