This pandan coconut pudding (kuih tako) is a traditional two layered pandan jelly and coconut dessert. Each layer of kuih tako is of different taste as one in salty and the other is sweet.
Yield: 15 kuih tako
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
25g mung bean starch
250ml pandan juice
15ml Biogreen Raw Honey with Propolis
3 water chestnuts, peeled and chopped
15g mung bean starch
100ml low fat coconut milk
25ml Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
10ml Biogreen Raw Honey with Propolis
¼ teaspoon of Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt (Fine)
15 pandan casings
1. For pandan layer, mix mung bean starch, pandan juice and water chestnuts together and cook on medium low heat until it looks transparent and thick then stir in raw honey with propolis.
2. Fill half of the pandan casings with the thickened pandan mixture.
3. For coconut layer, mix mung bean starch, water, coconut milk and sea salt together and cook on medium low heat until it thickens then stir in raw honey with propolis.
4. Spoon coconut mixture into the half-filled pandan casings.
5. Leave it aside to cool then chill them in the fridge. Best served when chilled.
♥ Water chestnuts used in this recipe are very nutritious yet low in calories. They contain high amount of antioxidants, fibre, manganese and potassium.
♥ Biogreen Raw Honey with Propolis contains a unique blend of raw honey and Brazilian green propolis to strengthen immune system. It helps to relieve cold, sore throat, support cell regeneration and promote wound healing. It is suitable for those with excess body heat, poor immune system and poor digestive health.
♥ Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt is an ancient practice of hand-harvested sea salt from France that contains 84 types of mineral and trace elements. It is pure, chemical-free and biologically active to provide your body with essential minerals. It is an ideal replacement for heavily processed salt.