This tempting one pot vegetarian pasta is a life-saver for people who don’t want to go to fancy restaurants, but instead want to try home-cooking but have completely no idea how to do it. Sounds too good to be true? Get ready to be surprised!
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
• 1 tbsp Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 onion, minced
• Mixed herbs, to taste
• 1 broccoli, broken into bite size florets
• 1 cup corn
• 1 cup white button mushroom, sliced
• 2 tomatoes, diced
• 250g penne (or any pasta of your choice)
• 350ml filtered water
• 2 tsp Biogreen G seasoning powder
• Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt, to taste
• Black pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat before stirring in garlic and onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until onion is translucent and fragrant.
2. Add in capsicum and mushroom and cook for 1 minute over medium-high heat. Then, add in corn, diced tomatoes, tomato pasta sauce, mixed herbs, filtered water and G seasoning powder. Cook while stirring until the liquid starts bubbling.
3. Lower to medium-heat, add pasta and stir. Top with broccoli, place lid on and cook for 5 minutes (let broccoli sit on top for steaming).
4. Remove lid and cook for another 3-4 minutes while stirring frequently until pasta absorb most of the liquid and almost cook through.
5. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, then put lid on for 1 minute until pasta is completely cooked.
6. Transfer to serving dish to serve to prevent residual heat from overcooking the pasta.
♥ It is easy to make (kinda just mix everything and cook), ready in 30 minutes (faster than pizza delivery), cheap (serve 4-5 for the price of an expensive dish at a fancy restaurant), nutritious (loaded with essential nutrients) and unbelievably tasty (you gotta try itJ), all at the same time.
♥ While cooking 4-5 different vegetable dishes in one meal might seem like a crazy idea, it is not if you just combine them and cook together in one big pot to prepare a delicious pasta dish. Loaded with vegetables of different colours, this dish provides a good amount of fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidant to fulfil your daily nutrient needs. Eat your 5 veggies to stay healthy and happy!
♥ Seasoned with Biogreen G Seasoning Powder, this one pot vegetarian pasta will taste like nothing you had tasted before. It is rich in flavour, savoury and nothing artificial, just nice for a warm and lovely family meal over dinner. Produced with 100% real, health-promoting ingredients such as shiitake mushroom, kombu and nutritional yeast, this seasoning kicks in umami flavour in your favourite recipes while delivering some nutrients, definitely killing two birds with one stone.