Yield: 2 pieces
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Freezing Time: 7-8 hours
- 200 ml Biogreen Cocoa Soymilk (3 tablespoons + 200 ml water)
- 80 g Biogreen 100% Pure Dates Syrup
- 20 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 g bittersweet chocolate chips
- 50g coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon Biogreen Cocoa Soymilk
- 60ml water
- Heat cocoa soymilk using medium flame and bring it boil
- Add in date syrup, cocoa powder and coconut milk, stir well
- Add in cornflour mixture. Whisk the mixture and stir it vigorously until boiled.
- Add in vanilla essence and stir well before turn off heat and let it cool completely. Whisk continuously during cooling to get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Meanwhile, melt the chopped chocolate on a bowl of hot water. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Double coat a thin layer of chocolate on the paper cup. Freeze it for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the creamy cocoa mixture and add in chocolate chips into a paper cup and cover it with foil paper. Put the stick into the paper cup.
- Keep in the freezer for up to 7-8 hours. Demoulding after freezing and it’s ready to serve!
- You have all these simple ingredients in your kitchen and yet to make this ice cream with more all-natural ingredients and low sugar content while keeping unnecessary food additives to a minimum.
- Biogreen Cocoa Soymilk Powderis made from organically-grown soya beans using a combination of traditional and advanced technologies to preserve its nutritional value. The soya beans are 100% peeled, which lowers their purine content and yielding a smoother texture. It is naturally high in protein, fibre and iron as well as low in saturated fat.