Yield: 6 - 8 servings
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Processing Time: 30 minutes
Chilling time: 4-6 hours
1. Add dates into food processor and blend until it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
2. Add crackers, salt and dark chocolate powder into the processer. Then add in dates to blend together until a loose dough forms.
3. Cut out parchment paper into the circles, to place at the bottom of ramekins for easy removing of cheesecake once set.
4. Divide crust into ramekins for about 1 inch thick and press with finger to distribute evenly. Set in fridge to firm up.
5. Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend up to 2-3 minutes until very creamy and smooth texture. Taste and adjust flavour/sweetness as needed.
6. Divide filling evenly among the ramekins. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles then cover loosely with plastic wrap.
7. Allow cheesecake to cool and then chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours before serving.
♥ A light and naturally sweetened vegan chocolate cheesecake which tastes chocolaty definitely a perfect healthy dessert to fix your sweet tooth!
♥ Etblisse Dark Chocolate, an extraordinary chocolate beverage which made up of premium cocoa powder, enhanced with 18 types of wholegrain and tonifying Chinese herbs. Not only loaded with fibre, vitamins and minerals, with its less sugar formulation and no added non-dairy creamer, it is made easy for you to have scrumptious chocolate drink without feeling guilty!