This easy recipe is made with granola, dried fruit and nuts, these make a great healthy grab and go snack for busy mornings!
Yield: 10 pieces
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Chilling time: 1 hour
• 2 cups Etblisse Quick Cook Organic Jumbo Oats
• 1 cup Etblisse Bamboo Salt Organic Peanut Butter
• 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
• 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup Biogreen Organic Sultana Raisins
• 1/4 cup Biogreen Raw Honey
• ½ teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt
• Cinnamon powder, to taste.
1. Place oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, peanut butter and honey in a large bowl. Stir until well combined. Season with salt and cinnamon powder. Add more honey if needed to hold shape.
2. Line a pan with parchment paper, allowing paper to fall over the edges.
3. Press the oat mixture into the pan using spatula.
4. Place in the freezer for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove paper from pan and then slice into bars. Serve and enjoy! (The granola bar can be stored in an airtight container for easy access snacking.)
♥ Biogreen Organic Sultana Raisins are sun-dried grapes with minimal processing and without added preservatives and sugar, yet loaded with greater amount of antioxidants than fresh grapes. It serves as healthy snack to deliver natural sweetness along with fibre and essential minerals such as potassium and manganese.
♥ Etblisse Quick Cook Organic Jumbo Oats are larger and thicker oats made from Finnish oat kernels that are gently steamed and rolled for a supremely creamy flavour with more bite. It has 12% more beta-glucan than your conventional oats, keeping you full and focussed.