Celebrate this Chinese New Year by making these No-Bake Cookie Dough Pops with your children. It will definitely delight your family and friends!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
½ cup Etblisse Organic Quick Oat Flakes
½ cup Etblisse Emil 3H
2 tablespoons Biogreen Raw Honey
2 tablespoons non-dairy butter
½ cup chocolate chips
A pinch Biogreen New Zealand Organic Ocean Balance Sea Salt
120g dark chocolate
¼ cup cashew nuts, crushed
¼ cup Etblisse Purple Star Crunch, crushed
1. Blend the oat flakes in a blender until fine.
2. Combine the oat flour, emil 3H, honey, non-dairy butter, chocolate chips and salt in a mixing bowl until it reaches a cookie dough mixture.
3. Roll the cookie dough mixture into 8 equal sized balls.
4. Melt 20g of chocolate in a pan on a low heat and dip one end of the pop stick into the melted chocolate. Then, insert the chocolate-coated end of the pop stick into the cookie dough ball.
5. Freeze the cookie dough balls for 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, melt the remaining chocolate over a pan with a little simmering water.
7. Remove the cake pops from the freezer and coat them with chocolate. Wait a few seconds for the chocolate to set a little, then roll the pops in the crushed pistachio or purple star crunch and leave to cool completely.
♥ Etblisse Purple Star Crunch is a low-calorie, healthy and wholesome snack combining the goodness of whole grains, nuts and fresh dried fruits.
♥ Etblisse Emil 3H is a 100% wholesome plant-based milk which consists of oat bran, chinese purple yam, violet and red sweet potatoes as well as brown rice. It is an excellent source of dietary fibre which helps to prevent constipation and manage blood glucose level.