Keeping your heart in a healthy state is very important as it helps to prevent heart diseases and stroke. The Malaysian Dietary Guidelines recommend at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity on at least 5 to 6 days a week, preferably daily. Stay away from being a couch potato and choose the right exercise to keep you motivated for doing it on a daily basis.
Source: Ministry of Health, Malaysia Dietary Guidelines, Nutrition Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia, Putrajaya
Is Biogreen Organic Blackstrap Molasses beneficial for heart health? YES!
• Biogreen Organic Blackstrap Molasses is made from organic blackstrap molasses without any added sulphur (preservatives).
• Higher antioxidant content compared to refined sugar or corn syrup: A healthy sugar replacement
• High in Iron: Increases blood count, promotes good blood circulation and fights fatigue.
• High in Potassium: Helps to regulate blood pressure for better heart health.
• High in Calcium and Magnesium: Strengthens bones and teeth.
Suggested Consumption Method:
Mix 1 tablespoon (20g) Organic Blackstrap Molasses into 1 glass of warm water, twice a day. It can be mixed into oatmilk, soya milk, coffee or other beverages. Molasses can also be used as replacement for dark soya sauce during cooking.