There are times when no matter how hard we try to avoid it, we sink into a less than productive mood. To help you get moving and back on track again, this juice which could help to fight feelings of fatigue and depression.
Yield: 2-3 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 red apple, cored, seeded
- 1 lemon, peeled, seeded
- 1 cup fresh spinach, rinsed
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons Biogreen Bio-Enzymes Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Biogreen Pink Lady Pink Plus Organic Flaxseed Oil
- 2 teaspoons Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar
1. Clean and cut all fresh ingredients as needed.
2. Place carrots, apple, lemon, spinach and coconut water into a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
3. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well. Serve.
♥ Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar is the perfect replacement for refined sugar syrups in beverages as it helps to minimise blood sugar fluctuations, hence lesser likelihood for mood swings.
♥ Biogreen Bio-Enzymes Vinegar aids in digestion and nutrient absorption. A healthy gut has been shown to benefit brain health and mood.
♥ Carrot, spinach and coconut water are loaded with vitamins and minerals including iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and so forth, which could help to fight feelings of fatigue and depression.