Make classic muffins with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions.
Yield: 20 mini muffins
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
195 grams wholemeal flour
80 grams Etblisse Organic Unrefined Coconut Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt (Fine)
2 teaspoons baking powder
80ml Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons warm water)
100ml Biogreen Beta Oatmilk Energy (1 tablespoon Beta Oatmilk with 80ml warm water)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla paste
1 cup Biogreen PAC-37 Whole Dried Cranberries (chopped into smaller pieces)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, prepare flax egg in a large bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Stir in the Beta Oatmilk Energy, coconut oil and vanilla into the flax egg bowl. Gradually fold the wet mixture into the flour mixture. Do not over-stir
5. Fold in the cranberries.
6. Spoon the batter into muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
7. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes, serve warm.
♥ Cranberries contain A-type proanthocyanidins and flavonoids (antioxidant) to prevent the Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria from adhering to the urinary lining, thereby preventing urinary tract infection, cystitis and urethritis. It also fights against free radicals, delaying aging and lowering risk of chronic diseases.
♥ Biogreen Beta Oatmilk Energy is good source of vitamin B complex, plant protein, soluble fibre and omega-3. It is also rich in calcium which helps to strengthen bone and teeth density.
♥ Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil supplies more than 60% medium chain fatty acids (MCT) that aids in weight loss. MCT bypasses the intestine and directly metabolised in the liver, providing quick energy and boost metabolism to support a healthy weight loss.