Yield: 1-2 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1. In a bowl, combine oatmilk flour, baking powder, honey and egg. Stir with a whisk until combined.
2. Pour mixture into a refillable ketchup plastic bottle or pipping bag.
3. Heat a non-stick pan or griddle on a medium low heat until hot.
4. Pour a little coconut oil onto some kitchen papers and wipe the pan.
5. Cook the pancake on one side until air bubbles form and the edges are dry. Loosen the pancake with a spatula and flip it over. Continue to cook the other side until lightly golden brown. Once it’s done, remove from pan.
6. Serve warm with fresh fruits or a drizzle of honey.
♥ Using oatmeal instead of all-purpose flour in the making of pancake provides more nutrients as they are rich in protein, magnesium, zinc, vitamins and fibre such as beta-glucan which is healthier choice for your kids to serve as snack or breakfast!
♥ Biogreen O'Kid Oatmilk, which is 100% wholesome, nutritionally-balanced plant-based milk made from organic oats, soy protein, soy lecithin and organic flaxseed oil. This product is high in protein, dietary fibre and calcium, which is required for optimal growth, supporting bowel health and strengthening bones and teeth. Beta-glucan from oats may also help to boost defences of the immune system in children.