Does Biogreen Soylab-16 LAB Fermented Extract help with irritable bowel syndrome?
Developed with state-of-the-art LAB probiotics technology and cultured through a 12-month fermentation and maturation period, Biogreen SoyLab-16 serves to improve the gut environment by promoting growth of good bacteria while suppressing the harmful types. It is produced using organically-grown, non-GMO soya beans as a culture medium with 16 selected LAB strains co-cultivated to create competition, thereby enhancing their performance and anti-bacterial properties. Overall benefits:
• Strengthens immune system
• Improves allergic physique
• Improves the mechanism of digestion and absorption
• Improves skin complexion, especially skin inflammation, eczema and etc.
• Improves bowel movement and microbial flora imbalance
• Provide a strong foundation for general physical health
Suggested Consumption Method:
For general health maintenance, dilute 2ml (about 28 drops) in 250ml warm water, stir well and serve. Once a day before meal.
For specific health concerns, dilute 2.5-3ml (about 35-42 drops) in 250ml warm water, stir well and serve. Twice a day before meal.
As SoyLab-16 intends to flourish our own good bacteria, it is best to consume SoyLab-16 alongside with good dietary practices e.g. eating lots of fruits and vegetables, adequate water, reduce consumption of red or processed meat, choose wholegrains over refined types and etc.