Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
• 8 tablespoons (100g) Biogreen O’Kid DHA Gold Organic Soya Milk Powder
• 1 litre filtered water
• 1 teaspoon (4g) agar agar powder
• 1 tablespoon (10g) Biogreen 100% Pure Black Sesame Powder
• 1 screwpine (pandan) leaf, knotted
• 30g organic whole cane sugar
• 80ml filtered water
1. Reconstitute soymilk powder in 1 litre filtered water.
2. Heat the reconstituted soya milk, agar agar powder, black sesame powder and screwpine leaf in a medium pot over medium heat. Stir continuously until slightly boiling.
3. Turn to low heat and continue heating while stirring for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove the mixture from heat and fill into container. Refrigerate and chill for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
5. For making the syrup, heat whole cane sugar and filtered water in a saucepan over medium low heat. Keep stirring until completely dissolve. Drizzle over the tau foo fah when serving.
♥ With only a few simple ingredients you can find in your kitchen, you can easily prepare this homemade dessert to satisfy your family’s craving for boba tea or shave ice!
♥ Biogreen O’Kid DHA Gold Organic Soya Milk Powder is not your ordinary soya milk, as it is enriched with brain-boosting seaweed extract rich in precious plant-based DHA for healthy brain and eyes development. Known for building healthy brain cells, plant-based DHA helps in preventing brain-related disorders later in life, hence suitable for use by adults and elderly alike.
♥ Biogreen 100% Pure Black Sesame Powder is roasted at low temperature, without removing sesame oil to preserve most of the nutrients natural black sesame has to offer such as vitamin E and sesamin antioxidants. While many people eat black sesame for its ability to replenish blood and strengthening bones, not many are aware that black sesame is also a brain-friendly food!