Are you looking to add some spices into your increasingly dull cooking routine? This simple, 2-ingredients appetizer will capture your taste bud and bring excitement to your family table once again!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
• 70g glutinous flour
• 50ml warm water
• 1 tablespoon Etblisse Organic Ginger Syrup
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Raw Honey (according to personal preferred sweetness)
• 1 tablespoon (10g) Biogreen 100% Pure Black Sesame Powder
• Cooking oil, for frying purpose
1. In a large bowl, add warm water gradually to glutinous flour and knead until you get a smooth, non-sticky dough.
2. Knead the dough into a flat rectangle and cut into sticks with a knife.
3. In a pan, heat the oil under medium heat and insert glutinous rice sticks one by one into the pan to start frying. Fried for around 2-3 minutes for each side to ensure all surfaces are cooked evenly to golden colour.
4. Serve the rice sticks and drizzle with ginger syrup and honey. Optionally, sprinkle some black/white sesame or ground peanuts to add more flavours and make the dish look even more appetizing. Serve hot!
♥ Other than warming our body and repel coldness, ginger is also scientifically proven to help in relieving nausea and vomiting, reducing body pain while possessing anti-inflammatory properties, indeed an invaluable food medicine.
♥ Etblisse Organic Ginger Syrup uses organic black molasses, its high iron and calcium content is good for blood circulation and has bone-strengthening effect.