Running out of ideas for healthy homemade breakfast? Try this delicious wholesome pancake roll infused with tummy warming ginger soymilk to give your day a perfect start!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
• 250ml Etblisse Organic Ginger Soymilk (4 tablespoons + 250ml warm water)
• 100g All-purpose flour
• 2 eggs
• 1 scoop (14g) Biogreen BG100 Organic Oat Bran Powder
• Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt, to taste
• Biogreen G Seasoning Powder, to taste
• Black pepper, to taste
• Some scallions
• Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, for cooking
1. Slightly beat the eggs, then mix in ginger soymilk and set aside.
2. Sift in flour, oat bran, sea salt, pepper and G seasoning powder along with scallions and stir well.
3. Heat the pan on low heat and brush a thin layer of coconut oil on top. Scoop in a ladle of mixture while turning the pan at the handle to spread the mixture into a thin layer.
4. Keep frying over low heat until one of the sides can be pushed, then flip the pancake and continue frying until both sides are evenly coloured.
5. Roll the pancake into shape and arrange them on a plate to enjoy your healthy homemade breakfast!
♥ In addition to the awesome protein provided by soymilk and eggs, the perfect match of brown sugar and old ginger also has amazing effects on blood circulation, repelling body coldness, warming the stomach and fighting inflammation, and is the best breakfast choice for people with cold body type.
♥ Etblisse Organic Ginger Soymilk uses only non-GMO soybeans that are strictly soaked, sprouted and skin-peeled, hence is suitable for use by those with high uric acid and people of all ages.