Enzymes help our bodies digest, absorb and utilize nutrients while delivering oxygen throughout the body--thereby providing energy. To up your health value, check out this recipe of nutrient dense foods.
• 1 packet jelly powder
• 2 pandan leaves
• 1 lemon (squeeze juice)
• ½ mango (peeled and diced)
• 1 cup strawberries (diced)
• 1 cup grapes (halved)
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Prune Enzymes
• 4 tablespoons Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar
• 3 tablespoons Biogreen2u OxyLemon Enzymes
• 1 liter water
1. Cook half packet of the jelly powder with 500ml of water, 1 pandan leave, and 2 tablespoons of agave nectar.
2. Off flame, add in ½ lemon juice and 1 tablespoon prune enzymes.
3. Fill each cup one-third full of prune enzymes jelly mix.
4. Take 2 tablespoons fruit mix and place it in the unset jelly; put aside until set.
5. Cook another half packet of jelly powder with 500ml of water, 1 pandan leave, and 2 tablespoons of agave nectar.
6. Off flame, add in ½ lemon juice and oxylemon enzymes.
7. Pouring gently over prune enzymes jelly. Add 2 tablespoons of the remaining fruit mix into each cup and set in the refrigerator.
8. Serve chilled.