Asparagus has been used as a vegetable and medicine, owing to its distinct flavour, diuretic properties, and more.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400g asparagus, cut into 1-inch (50g for garnishing)
- 500ml vegetable stock (made by adding 1 teaspoon Biogreen G Seasoning Powder
- 4 tablespoons Biogreen O’Soy Plus Soya Milk Powder (Cane Sugar Free)
- 2 tablespoons Biogreen O’Young Natural Collagen Drink
- 500ml purified water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt (Fine), sparingly
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Lemon zest (garnishes)
1. Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and stir-fry for a few minutes until softened.
2. Add the asparagus and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the stock and bring to a boil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and reduce the heat to simmer for 5-7 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked through.
4. Add the soya milk powder and blend with a blender until smooth. Serve hot.
♥ Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder is a healthy gluten-free beverage that provides premium plant protein which helps to improve immune functions, stress conditions and brain circulation of students.
♥ Vitamin B12 deficiency can affect the body in many ways including mental performance, mood, adrenal health and can lead to depression. The presence of folate and Vitamin B12 in asparagus helps to fight depression and mental stress.