Tired of eating meat during Chinese New Year? Definitely try our colourful, flavourful and absolutely nutritious “Five Fortune Emerald Green Crisps” to bring your reunion dinner to a whole new level!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
• 5 pieces romaine lettuce wrap, washed thoroughly
• 1 lemon, cut into wedges
• 5 pieces Biogreen Organic Flower Mushrooms, soaked and diced
• 1 king oyster mushrooms, diced
• ½ whole taro, diced
• ½ red capsicum, diced
• ½ yellow capsicum diced
• 1 bamboo shoot, diced
• 5 water chestnuts, diced
• Cooking oil, for frying
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• ½ teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt
• 1 teaspoon Biogreen G Seasoning Powder
• Soy sauce, to taste
Soymilk Dipping Sauce
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder (Cane Sugar Free) + 80ml water
• 1 tablespoon Etblisse Bamboo Salt Organic Peanut Butter
• Chili oil, to preference
• 1 teaspoon organic soy sauce
• ½ teaspoon Biogreen 100% Pure Black Sesame Powder
1. Blanch water chestnuts and bamboo shoots until cooked.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add flower mushroom, blanched bamboo shoots, yellow and red capsicum, pan-fry for 8-10 minutes. Season with soy sauce and G seasoning powder before removing from heat.
3. Season king oyster mushroom and taro with salt and G seasoning powder, coat with all-purpose flour and deep-fry until nice and crispy.
4. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for soymilk dipping sauce.
5. Decorate romaine lettuces, lemon wedges and soymilk dipping sauce on plate. Fill the romaine lettuces with assembled ingredients and the “Five Fortune Emerald Green Crisps” is ready to serve!
♥ Shouting “Yes!” in excitement when served with meat, but shy away when presented with vegetables? Loaded with powerful nutrients, “Five Fortune Emerald Green Crisps” use the unique combination between crisp, refreshing lettuce and savoury vegetarian fillings that guarantee to be munched down by even the most loyal meat-eater out there!
♥ In addition to using only fresh ingredients, “Five Fortune Emerald Green Crisps” take it to the next level by using “Biogreen G seasoning powder” to add another layer of flavour to the already delicious reunion dinner dish. Its unique aroma and taste is sure to make your mouth waters and wants to eat it again and again!