Yee Sang is one such traditional dish. It is symbolic of good luck, prosperity, health and all things auspicious. Let's try this healthy and veggie Yee Sang in this CNY.
• 200g fresh pear
• 200g carrot
• 400g mango
• 200g guava
• 200g purple cabbage
• 200g seaweed crackers
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen cranberries
• 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
• 1 unit lime
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen2u Oxylemon Enzyme
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen Raw Honey
• 3 tablespoons Biogreen Plum Drink
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Prebalance Powder
1. Slice all the vegetables and fruits, cut the lime into half.
2. Put all the ingredients on a plate as your desire.
3. Mix all the sauces.
4. Pour the sauces on the plate, mix well and ready to serve.
♥ Consuming fruits and vegetables with Biogreen2u OxyLemon Enzymes help to boost energy level and reduce fatigue. Besides, it aids in improving constipation and nutrient absorption in elderly.
♥ Biogreen Raw Honey delivers natural antioxidants (flavonoids) which help to reduce body inflammation, thereby reducing body discomfort.
♥ Biogreen Plum Drink, a healthy fermented drink which help to enhance appetite and improve digestive problems in elderly.