Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time:20 minutes
• 2 litres purified water
• 2 teaspoons Biogreen G Seasoning Powder
• Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt, to taste
• White pepper, to taste
• 1 shallot, chopped
• 5-6 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 tablespoons garlic-infused oil
• 150g pucuk manis (cekur manis)
• 4-5 pieces Biogreen Organic Flower Mushrooms, soaked, sliced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• A drizzle sesame oil
1. Stir fry small shallot and garlic with garlic-infused oil for 2-3 minutes until fragrant. In the same pot, bring 2 litres of water to boil, add G Seasoning, sea salt and pepper to taste.
2. Prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl, stirring and mix with a spoon first, knead the dough until it is no longer sticky. Add a little bit water or flour to get the desired consistency. Cover with a damp cloth and rest for 10 minutes.
3. Heat sesame oil in a pan, stir fry garlic and mushrooms until fragrant and set aside.
4. Divide the dough into 2 portions. Bring the broth to a boil, tear the dough into pieces and start cooking under medium-high heat.
5. Cook until the noodles float to the surface. Add in pucuk manis and continue to boil for about 1 minute.
6. Garnish with sautéed shiitake mushrooms and fried garlic and ready to serve.
♥ Fix your noodle craving by bringing mee hoon kueh to the next level! Infused with natural eye-friendly antioxidants anthocyanin, lutein and beta-carotene, this noodle dish is not only visually-stunning, but a good addition to your health as well! Surprise your loved one and show that you care about them with this recipe today!
♥ Boost your lung functions with Etblisse Emil a2 today! Anthocyanin, which is present in most purple-coloured foods such as purple sweet potato and purple Chinese yam, can potentially delay lung function decline due to aging by reducing mucus and inflammatory secretions in your lungs. More reasons to eat purple now!