Bad hair day? Everyone has their own remedy when it comes to dealing bad hair day, why not pamper your hair with a 100% natural mask that could save them from falling or becoming frizzy. Chemical- and fragrance-free!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
• 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
• 2 tablespoons Etblisse Emil a2 Purple Vision Milk
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Raw Honey
*You may adjust the amount accordingly based on your hair length.
1. Simply mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir to a creamy consistency.
2. Apply through damp hair, from scalp to hair ends.
3. Cover with a shower cap or just let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly with regular shampoo and conditioner.
5. Apply at least twice a month.
♥ Lactic acid and protein in yogurt balance the pH level and enhance hair growth.
♥ The lauric acid in Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil helps in minimising protein loss in hair and moisturising hair.
♥ Biogreen Raw Honey serves as a natural conditioner for dry damaged hair that helps to repair frizzy hair and keep them hydrated.
♥ Etblisse Emil a2 Purple Vision Milk is made from purple and red sweet potatoes that are packed with beta-carotene and anthocyanin, which help to shield the hair from UV rays and aids in reducing hair breakage. Oats also protects hair from breakage and provides deep nourishment to make hair smooth and silky.