Valentine’s Day is a time to celebrate romance and like it or not, chocolate is never away from the sight. Chocolates symbolise affection, passion and sensuality. Let’s express your love to him/her this year with this homemade chocolaty, moist and heavenly dessert at the end of your romantic candlelight dinner.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Baking Time: 13-15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
• 65g all-purpose unbleached flour
• 60g organic whole cane sugar
• 30g Etblisse Dark Chocolate
• 1/4 tsp Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 56ml Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp vanilla paste
• 200ml dark chocolate milk (2 tbsp Etblisse Dark Chocolate + 200ml purified water)
• 12 small pieces (72g) dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180oC.
2. Grease 4 aluminum muffin molds with coconut oil and dusted with flour or cocoa powder to prevent sticking.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, cane sugar, dark chocolate powder, sea salt, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Whisk in coconut oil and vanilla paste. Gradually add dark chocolate milk until batter is well combined and smooth.
5. Divide batter into the prepared molds. Place 3 pieces of chocolate into the centre of each mold.
6. Bake at 180oC for 13 minutes. Remove from the oven, invert onto plates and remove from mold.
7. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top, and serve immediately.
♥ Dark chocolate is one of the few types of foods that taste awesome yet super nutritious. It has decent amount of fibre, loaded with minerals and is a powerful source of antioxidants. Due to its nutrient profile, dark chocolate is shown to help in protecting against heart disease, improve blood pressure, blood flow and brain functions.
♥ Etblisse Dark Chocolate contains premium cocoa as its main ingredient, which helps to maintain healthy blood circulation and enhance mood. Besides, it is also added with heart-friendly organic skin peeled soy beans and 18 types of wholegrains and Chinese herbs. 18 types of wholegrains and Chinese herbs help to increase the body’s stamina; relieve heat and nourishing the spleen and stomach.