Cucumbers deliver valuable antioxidants, including flavonoids, lignans and triterpenes with anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer benefits.
Yield: 3-4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
3 large cucumbers, peeled, chunked
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
2 cups water
½ cup fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar
2 tablespoons Biogreen Bio-Enzymes Vinegar
Ice cubes (Optional)
1. Clean and cut all fresh ingredients as needed.
2. Blend cucumber and rosemary in a blender to puree form.
3. Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer set over a medium bowl or large measuring cup. Press on the solids to extract all the juice.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients to the juice.
5. Garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs. Serve chill.
♥ Replacing sugar syrups or refined sugar with a small amount of Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar in your beverages provides similar degree of sweetness but minimizes the rise of blood sugar level.
♥ Rosemary is high in antioxidants and it helps to promote good blood circulation, reduce inflammation, boosting body immunity and improves mood.