Dark chocolate with high cocoa content provides good amounts of nutrients like fibre, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc.
Yield: 30 truffles
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
• 1½ cups dark chocolate chips, unsweetened
• ¼ cup light coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen O’Blue Organic Agave Nectar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt (Fine)
• 1/3 cup Biogreen PAC-37 Whole Dried Cranberries, chopped
• ¼ cup Etblisse Purple Star Crunch
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. In a double boiler, gently melt the dark chocolate chips until smooth.
2. Add in coconut milk, agave nectar, vanilla paste and ground cinnamon, whisk until smooth.
3. Gently fold in cranberries and granola Purple Star Crunch. Cover the mixture and leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
4. Scoop out 2 teaspoons of the thickened mixture at a time and roll into balls.
5. Roll the truffle balls in cocoa powder until evenly coated. Enjoy immediately.
♥ These vegan dark chocolate truffles have a smooth and rich chocolatey flavour, added with a touch of cranberries and end with a crunch. Dark chocolate with high cocoa content provides good amounts of nutrients like fibre, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc.
♥ One serving (40g) of Biogreen PAC-37 Whole Dried Cranberries provides 37mg of A-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), an antioxidant that interferes bacteria from adhering on the bladder wall, thereby reducing the risk of urinary tract infection.
♥ Etblisse Purple Star Crunch is a wholesome, non-fried snack made from Australian whole grains, fresh dried fruits and Taiwanese purple sweet potatoes. Aside from giving a boost in energy levels, it also contains anthocyanin antioxidant which helps to fight against free radicals.