Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
• 2 blocks (250g) traditional tofu
• A pinch of toasted white sesame, for topping
• Some spring onion, for topping
• Cooking oil, for frying
• 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
• 2 tablespoons Etblisse Cranberries Enzymes
• 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
• ¼ teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt
• 1 teaspoon Biogreen G Seasoning Powder
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 5 tablespoons filtered water
1. Cut tofu into pieces to prepare for frying, lightly coat with some wheat flour.
2. Heat oil in a pan, fry the tofu until both sides turn golden brown under medium heat.
3. Prepare the sauce by adding all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Heat the sauce in the pan under high heat and add the fried tofu for another round of quick frying in the sauce.
5. Left the tofu in the sauce under medium heat for 1 minute to reduce the liquid.
6. Sprinkle with spring onion and white sesame before serving.
♥ Put a twist on your regular sweet and sour tofu by making your own sauce with cranberries enzymes! Easy to make and way healthier than store-bought sweet and sour sauce filled with sugar and sodium, this homemade sweet and sour sauce offer the same great taste without taking up too much of your precious time!
♥ Etblisse Cranberries Enzymes combine the amazing benefits of Canadian whole dried cranberries with unfiltered raw honey and organic apple cider vinegar to boost your digestive and urinary tract health! Packed with active enzymes, vitamins and “natural antibiotic” proanthocyanidin, one glass of Cranberries Enzymes a day can aid in food digestion and nutrient absorption, keeping yourself away from bothersome urinary tract infection and even promoting radiant skin complexion!