During Valentine’s Day, most of us may think of love, romantic dates, dinner for two, red roses, chocolates or gifts. You can treat your loved ones with a special beverage - Cranberries detox smoothies to show your love and help them to stay healthy and vital!
Yield: 2-3 servings
• 1 medium-sized Apple (peeled and cut into chunks)
• 2 tablespoon Biogreen® Pink Lady Oatmilk
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen® O’Kid High Protein Organic Soya Milk Powder
• 25g Biogreen® Wisconsin Cranberries
• 300ml plain water
• Cinnamon powder (Sparingly)
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen® Pink Lady Pink Balance Nutritional Oil (optional)
1. Mix the Biogreen® Pink Lady Oatmilk and O’Kid High Protein Organic Soya Milk Powder with plain water.
2. Place the Biogreen® Wisconsin Cranberries and apple along with the mixture from Step 1 in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Add in cinnamon powder and Biogreen® Pink Lady Pink Balance Nutritional Oil as an optional glaze.
4. Ready to serve.
♥ Biogreen® Pink Lady Oatmilk contains inulin which enhances the growth of beneficial bacteria and improves intestinal health. It also contains beetroot, which is a good source of iron and folic acids to increase blood count, regulate female hormones, reduce menstrual pain and menopause symptoms, as well as promote healthy blood circulation and rosy skin complexion.
♥ Cranberries contain vitamin C which helps to decongest bile, allowing liver to metabolize fat and also serve to protect the liver from free radicals that damage cells and tissues.
♥ Recommended for busy office workers, children and adults.