Soba buckwheat noodle made from buckwheat is gluten-free and is a good source of nutrients providing fiber, protein, iron, manganese, vitamin B and etc.
Preparation Time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
• 200g organic soba buckwheat noodles
• 1 big bowl of iced water
• 1 handful of seaweeds (shredded)
• 1 spring onion (chopped)
• 1/2 cucumber (peeled and cut into slice)
• 1/2 carrot (peeled and julienned)
• 1 teaspoon Biogreen® Prebalance powder
• 1-2 tablespoons Biogreen® G Seasoning powder
• 1 teaspoon Biogreen2u ® Oxylemon enzymes
• 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon Ebliss unrefined coconut sugar
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger
• 100ml hot water
1. Put the soy sauce, grated ginger, G-seasoning powder and coconut sugar to a small saucepan in 100ml hot water and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes and let it cool. Add in Oxylemon enzymes and set aside.Bring a large pot of water up to a boil. Boil the organic soba noodles in the pot for around 6-8 minutes.
2. Drain and quickly rinse the noodles in a sieve under cold running water. Drain the noodles again and transfer it to the iced water in a large bowl.
3. Portion the noodles on plates or bamboo tray.
4. Garnish with shredded seaweed, spring onion, carrot, cucumber and prebalance powder.
5. Ready to serve.
♥ Biogreen2u ® Oxylemon enzymes provide antioxidants and vitamin C that helps to fight off free radicals and delay ageing.
♥ Biogreen ® Prebalance powder is made from wheat germ, soya lecithin, carrot, white sesame, black sesame, wild green seaweed and brewer yeast which provide a variety of minerals, vitamins and fibre.
♥ Soba buckwheat noodle made from buckwheat is gluten-free and is a good source of nutrients providing fiber, protein, iron, manganese, vitamin B and etc. It also contains flavonoid which acts as an antioxidant that helps to fight against free radicals.