Peanuts are nutrient-dense foods with vitamin B complexes, vitamin E, copper, manganese and phosphorus, which are vital for energy and recovery for those with poor energy intake.
Yield: 10-15 servings
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
• ¼ cup Biogreen Raw Honey
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen Oates’ Cocoa Oatmilk
• 2 tablespoon Biogreen PreBalance Powder
• 20 tablets Biogreen Organic Spirulina Vita 7 (pound into powder)
To make ¼ cup peanut butter
• 100g roasted peanuts
• ½ teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt
• ½ teaspoon Biogreen Raw Honey
• ½ tablespoon Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1. To prepare the peanut butter, place the peanuts, sea salt and honey into a food processor and process for 1 minute. Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to process while slowly drizzling in the oil and process until the mixture is smooth, for 2 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, stir in the peanut butter, ground spirulina and honey.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well mix.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball.
5. Place the formed balls on a plate or cookie sheet and chill for 30 minutes to set.
♥ Peanuts are nutrient-dense foods with vitamin B complexes, vitamin E, copper, manganese and phosphorus, which are vital for energy and recovery for those with poor energy intake. Addition of Biogreen Organic Spirulina Vita 7 further enhances the protein and micronutrient content of the peanut balls.
♥ Biogreen PreBalance Powder is made from 5 colours ingredients which are good for 5 principal organs namely white sesame (white) for lungs, black sesame(black) for kidneys, soya lecithin (yellow) for stomach and spleen, carrot (red) for heart and wild green seaweed (green) for liver.
♥ Biogreen Oates’ Cocoa Oatmilk is a nutritionally-complete formula containing natural cocoa powder which is high in flavonoids that can help to fight against viral infections.