Snow fungus or white fungus has plenty of health and beauty benefits. It not only cures cough but is also said to be anti-inflammatory as well. The addition of pear in the soup provides benefit such as micronutrients which are important for cardiovascular health.
• 2 Chinese pear
• 30 G White fungus
• 2 tablespoons gojiberries
• 3 tablespoons raw honey biogreen
• 5 tablespoons biogreen plum drink
• 1000 ml water
1. Cut 1/4 portion of the top part of pear. Scoop out the flesh and reserve the pear basket as container.
2. Place Pear flesh, white fungus and gojiberries into a cooking pot, add water and bring to boil, cook in medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Move the mixture and julce into the pear basket, steam in preheated steamer over low heat for 1 hour. Off Flame.
4. Add in honey and plum drink, simmer for 10 minutes and serve hot.