This beautiful and auspicious vegetarian dish brings out the meaning of happiness, wealth and nobility. After eating too many heavy dishes, it serves to be a refreshing green vegetable to relieve your sensory fatigue!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-5 servings
- 2 king oyster mushroom, diagonally and thinly sliced
- 1/3 medium carrot, diagonally and thinly sliced
- 3 stalks of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Etblisse Organic Japanese Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Biogreen G Seasoning Powder
- Some corn starch for thickening purpose
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add in a teaspoon of salt and oil.
- Blanch lettuce, king oyster mushrooms and carrots accordingly, drain and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all seasonings together with some water, and add a little starch water to thicken.
- Arrange and decorate the dish as desired and drizzle the cooked sauce.
- Ready to be served!
- etblisse Organic Japanese Artisan Soy Sauce is naturally-fermented and aged for 8 months, with a mellow and complex umami flavour while removing the concern of artificial additives or cancer-causing substances, suitable for the enjoyment of the whole family!
- 半茶匙Biogreen 日式素G粉