Black Sesame could possibly improve sperm quality and support prostate health. These beneficial effects are attributed to its high antioxidants (sesamin, vitamin E) and minerals (zinc, selenium).
Yield: 4-5 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
• 100g Biogreen 100% Pure Black Sesame Powder
• 50g water chestnut flour
• 100g rice flour
• 10g glutinous rice flour
• 100g Etblisse Organic Unrefined Coconut Sugar
• 400mL purified water
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• White sesame seeds
1. Blend black sesame powder, water chestnut flour, rice flour, glutinous rice flour, sugar, sesame oil and water in a blender until smooth.
2. Grease a baking tray with coconut oil.
3. Pour a thin layer of the mixture on baking tray.
4. In a steamer bring water to boil, steam the mixture at high heat for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Use a spatula to scrap off the side.
6. Remove baking tray from steamer and let cool for 10 minutes. Roll it up, trim off the ends and slice into 5cm rolls.
7. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds and serve.
♥ Black Sesame could possibly improve sperm quality and support prostate health. These beneficial effects are attributed to its high antioxidants (sesamin, vitamin E) and minerals (zinc, selenium).
♥ Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is beneficial for increasing energy and stamina. Its medium-chain triglycerides could be easily digested and used as a form of direct energy. This allows more energy to be burned by the body and helps increase endurance.