The most abundant amino acids in collagen are glycine, lysine, and proline. Black bean is one of the plant-based foods which are high in these three amino acids.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Processing Time: 50 minutes
To prepare dried bean
• 1/2 cup dried black beans
• 1 teaspoon Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1/2 cup onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 small tomato, chopped
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon Biogreen 84 Live Fine Sea Salt
• 1/4 cup purified water
To prepare sauce
• ½ lemon
• 1 teaspoon Biogreen G Seasoning Powder
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 2 teaspoons Biogreen O’Young Natural Collagen Powder
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder (Cane Sugar Free)
To prepare the burrito
• 4 large Tortillas
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• ¼ cup Romaine lettuce, shredded
For the dried bean
1. Soak dried black beans overnight in water. Drain water and rinse on the next day.
2. Place bean in a large saucepan with 4 cups of water and bring to boil. Lower heat to simmer and cook for 45 minutes to one hour.
3. Heat coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
4. Add onion and saute until translucent and fragrant. Add garlic, tomatoes, cumin, oregano, sea salt and cook stirring for one minute. Add black beans and water, and bring to boil.
5. Lower heat to low and allow simmering for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, partially mash beans and set aside.
For the sauce
1. Squeeze the lemon juice.
2. Mix collagen and soymilk powder with garlic. Add in lemon juice and G Seasoning powder, and mix well with a fork.
3. Stir in the olive oil. Set aside.
For the burrito
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add one tortilla and cook on both sides, flipping tortilla with tongs.
2. Transfer to a cutting board and repeat with all tortillas.
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup of bean in the middle of each tortilla. Top with avocado, tomatoes, lettuce and sauce.
4. Fold the sides and ends of tortillas over the filling. Serve immediately.
♥ Food those are rich in vitamin C and zinc such as avocado and lemon juice play important role as collagen booster in collagen production.
♥ Biogreen O’Young Natural Collagen Powder adopts whole-food approach by delivering exquisite plant-based foods to prompt your body engine in making new collagen, nurturing beauty from within.