Sushi tastes awesome and definitely not hard to make. Nori (seaweed) is a rich source of iodine.
Yield: 2 sushi rolls
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
• ½ cup of uncooked short grain white rice
• 2 nori (seaweed) sheets
• ¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin slices
• 1 cucumber, sliced into thin slices
• 1 carrot, cut into matchstick
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen Pink Lady Oatmilk
• 2 tablespoons Etblisse Organic Trimming Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 tablespoon Biogreen Prebalance Powder
1. Cook the sushi rice and place it in a bowl. Add Pink Lady Oatmilk, Prebalance Powder and apple cider vinegar. Mix well gently.
2. Place a sheet of nori (seaweed) on the sushi roller. Add enough rice so that the sheet is covered in a thin layer of rice.
3. Arrange the yellow bell peppers, carrots and cucumbers horizontally in the centre of the nori sheet.
4. Holding the fillings in place, roll the nori and rice over the fillings carefully.
5. Press the sushi roller to ensure a good roll. You may want to add a few drops of vinegar or water to the edge of the nori, if it’s not sticking enough.
6. Gently remove the sushi roll, slice carefully and enjoy!
1. Sushi tastes awesome and definitely not hard to make. Nori (seaweed) is a rich source of iodine. Iodine is required for proper functioning of thyroid gland, which is essential for body processes and metabolism.
2. Biogreen Pink Lady Oatmilk is a nutritious, dairy-free beverage with no added sugar and serves as a good source of plant protein, soluble fibre and essential fatty acids. It also rich in calcium which helps to strengthen bone and teeth density. Coupled with Biogreen PreBalance Powder, this combination delivers vitamin B complex which is vital for energy metabolism and fights fatigue.
3. Etblisse Organic Trimming Apple Cider Vinegar is patiently fermented and matured using luscious, organic Spanish apples. Each bottle comes with beneficial enzyme strands known as the “Mother”, that help with food digestion and nutrient absorption.