Green peas are rich in many minerals such as calcium, iron, dietary fiber, Vitamin C and folate that are vital in promoting optimal health status among children.
Yield: 2 lunchboxes
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
• Etblisse Organic Savoury Crisps, to serve
• 5 toothpicks
• 200g chickpeas
• 1 cup green peas
• 2 cloves garlic
• 3 tablespoons Biogreen Extra Virgin Golden Flaxseed Oil
• 2 tablespoons Biogreen O’Kid Oatmilk
• A pinch Biogreen 84 Live Sea Salt
• A pinch pepper
• 1 cucumber
• 3 grape tomatoes, halved
• 1 banana, sliced
• 2 Basil wraps
• 30g fresh tomato puree
• 1 small carrot, grated
• 1 cucumber
• 1 small purple cabbage
– Combine in a food processor until smooth.
– Use a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into ribbons. Roll up each ribbon. Thread 1 cucumber ribbon, 1/2 tomato and 1 banana slice on 1 toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients and toothpicks.
– Place wraps on a flat surface. Spread all over with tomato puree. Top evenly with cucumber, purple cabbage and grated carrot. Roll up to enclose. Cut each wrap into thirds.
♥ Biogreen Extra Virgin Golden Flaxseed Oil serves as a good source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, which helps to promote brain and visual development in children. It may also help with allergies or inflammation in children.
♥ Biogreen O’Kid Oatmilk provides a nutritionally-balanced formula as it contains all three macronutrients, carbohydrates (organic oats), protein (soya protein) and fats (omega-3 from flaxseed and flaxseed oil), as well as essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B complex, calcium, iron and etc., which are critical for children.